Last updated: June 12, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company(referred to as “the Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) refers to prowebmentor.net.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website. They contain details of your browsing history on that website and serve various purposes.
- Country refers to: India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of prowebmentor.net. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by us to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to prowebmentor.net, accessible from https://prowebmentor.net
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
We may also collect Usage Data, which is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or access the Service through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. These are small files placed on your Device. You can configure your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our Service.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons, which allow us to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and gather other related website statistics.
We use both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies for various purposes. Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser, while Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Functionality Cookies Type: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when using the Website, such as login details or language preference. They provide a more personalized experience and eliminate the need to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Website.including monitoring the usage of our Service.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You may contact us to request access to, correction, or deletion of any personal information you have provided to us. However, please note that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites that are not operated by us. We recommend reviewing the Privacy Policies of these websites, as we have no control over their content, privacy policies, or practices.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://prowebmentor.net/contact-us